Monday, November 24, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

Time : 0200

*boom boom boom* loud knocks on the door…

Two drunk French guys were knocking on my door, “Comme aut…”

“No!!” I shrieked.

“Comme aut…itz snowinz…”

“Don’t lie!”

“Itz snowinz…Letzz go aut”

LJ, half asleep-half awake, joined in the camaraderie at the streets…

Trying my best to keep my heavy eye-lids up, I opened the bedroom window. The cold breeze gently caressing my cheeks, the fluffy bits of snow that looked like cotton candy floating in the air and instantly melting in my palms…ah! alas, winter is here!

Winters here are notoriously known to be lonely, dull and dead...but...

With me around...things are going to be very different...

2 comments:

P's said...

let moi be the first person to officiate you comment box in ur blog!

welcome on board bLOWgger! :P

Caroline said...

omg liying!
u've got a blog too :D

yay!
*high five*

(:
ur friends will be back and u will be fine!
so don't emo too much.
;P